Q. How do I know when an item is due / overdue?
Login to your Library Account to see items you have borrowed and their due dates. You can renew items here.
- Library notifies you via email or text 2 days before an item is due.
- Library sends overdue notices via email or text the day the item is overdue and a week later if the item has not been renewed.
- Library mails bills to your home address for long overdue items.
- The Library is not responsible if notices are late or not received.
- Recommend setting reminders in your phone / calendar to renew items before their due dates.
- Contact the Library to make sure your email and text preferences are correct!
Was this helpful? 0 0