Q. How do I know if the Library has a book / CD / DVD that I want to borrow?
Search the library catalog to see if the Library owns the title
Check the location and status of the item
- If the item is at Main Campus, come to the Library to pick up the book
- If the item is at a regional hospital library, click "Request this Item" button to have it sent to Main
- Available = item is on the shelf ready to borrow
- Library use only = item cannot be borrowed
- Due mm/dd/yy = item is checked out to another caregiver. Click "Request this Item" button to place a hold.
Was this helpful? 0 0