Q. How do I borrow an item through OhioLINK?
- Search the library catalog first to see if any Cleveland Clinic library owns the title
- If the Library doesn't own the title, click the OhioLINK button on the search results page
- Search repeats in the OhioLINK catalog and displays matching titles
- Click the title you want to borrow and check that status = AVAILABLE under Library Holdings
- Click "Request"
- Select "Cleveland Clinic" under school/institution
- Type your name, employee #, PIN and click "Submit"
- Message displays that your request has been successful and the name of the library sending the item
- You will receive an email/text when the item is ready for pick up
Was this helpful? 0 0